This is a donation to Casa Caritas to the value of R25.00. No shipping is charged.
PayFast – the process is streamlined and you have a wide variety of payment options, including credit card.
EFT – Details will be made available on checkout.
NO CASH Payments will be accepted.
Please be aware of the following:
- You may order and pay during lock-down in order to secure your items. However, we will only ship once lock-down has been lifted and we can access shipping services without any possibility of being harassed.
- We work full-time and we sell these items on behalf of Casa Caritas in our spare time.
- We do not have time to sit in front of a computer and keep an eye on activity on this web site 24/7 – we may only respond to orders in a couple of days.
- ALL our items are in storage and we can only access those storage facilities over weekends.
- We will only attempt to extract your order from storage once payment has cleared via PayFast (We DO NOT accept cash payments should you collect).
- Once your payment has cleared we need the following weekend (provided we are not on a road trip) to extract your order, after which we will pack your order during the following week.
- Shipping usually only takes place on the Saturday following the weekend after which we extracted your items from storage. We sometimes get an opportunity to leave work a bit earlier on a Friday and usually ship if we can still find an open Post Office or Postnet, else we ship on a Saturday.
- The weight indicated when you checkout is not the actual weight of your product, but the weight we calculate using a combination of physical dimensions, volumetric weight, and expected growth in volume and weight once packed.
- The larger your parcel get, the fewer options will become available for shipping as some service providers have different limitations on weight and volumetric weight they will accept.
Please keep the following in mind should you prefer to collect:
I am considering removing this option as people cannot adhere to the basic rules of this option. IF YOU CANNOT ADHERE TO TO THE BASIC RULES OF THIS OPTION DO NOT SELECT THIS AS A SHIPPING METHOD.
- You may order and pay during lock-down in order to secure your items. However, we will only allow collection once lock-down has been lifted and we can move around between storage facilities without any possibility of being harassed.
- The collection takes place in Craighall Park, Johannesburg. THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION AS FAR AS LOCATION FOR COLLECTION IS CONCERNED.
- Hours are from 6:30 to 15:30 on normal working day Mondays to Thursdays, 6:30 to 14:30 on normal working days Fridays. THESE ARE THE ONLY AVAILABLE DAYS AND TIMES.
- Sometimes I have to leave the office for work, fall ill or go on leave. ENSURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK DAYS BEFORE AND ON THE DAY BEFORE YOU COME OVER TO ENSURE I AM AVAILABLE TO HAND YOU YOUR ORDER.
- You have to pay via PayFast OR EFT first as we do not accept any cash payments, nor do we have payment facilities available on-site. PayFast AND EFT ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENT.
- I do not have infinite storage capacity in my office. UNLESS YOU MADE AN ARRANGEMENT WITH ME, ORDERS NOT COLLECTED WITHIN FOUR (4) WEEKS AFTER I NOTIFIED YOU VIA E-MAIL THAT IT IS READY FOR COLLECTION WILL BE RETURNED TO STORAGE, RELISTED FOR SALE, AND YOUR PAYMENT WILL BECOME A DONATION – NO EXCEPTION TO THIS.
- Once your payment has cleared we will e-mail you the address for collection.
About Casa Caritas
All products sold on this website is in aid of Casa Caritas. These products were received as donations and sold from this website in order to supplement the income of this home taking care of disabled children and adults. To read more about Casa Caritas please visit their website.